A global retail group are looking for a visual merchandising professional to join their business to cover some of their brands for the wholesale and retail markets.
- Responsible for designing & coordinating both permanent and temporary visual merchandising in accordance with the brand guidelines and adaptation that fulfil retailer requirements
- Understand the new direction of launches from HQ and coordinate with regions in executing the launch
- Create clear guidelines on the delegated brands for the region and contractors
- Responsible for counters update and managing bulk purchase, execution and follow up with regions
- Support ad-hoc projects
- Higher Diploma or above on visual communication or related with at least 5 years' experience in FMCG/TR/Luxury visual merchandising, experienced from the beauty industry is an advantage
- Familiar with printing, lighting and fixture & props production
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Organized, creative with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.