Assistant Sales Manager - Animal Vaccine
Our client is an industry leading animal health multinational companies. Whom is currently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager
skilled in educating product knowledge, support the launch of new product and drive sales by demand creation.
· Provide relevant support to ensure a successfulness of new product launch
· Provide comprehensive product knowledge to key stakeholders
· Administrate relevant documents and technical data for seminar and external training
· Troubleshooting and give recommendation regarding products to key stakeholders
· Supervising team and make certain that the members are motivate and develop to competent sales professionals
· Generate demand within distributor to drive more revenue
Qualification and Requirement:
· Bachelor or master's degree in Veterinarian
· Strong background in animal vaccine
· Excellent coaching skills to educate product knowledge
· Experienced in managing team and project
· Strong experience in distributor management
· Minimum 3 years' experience as technical sales in animal health industry
· Proven track record in sales management
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in medical device field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.