Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's biggest group company to find a young talented individual who can use their analytical skills and statistical knowldge to help analysing and developing new model for their business. You will be joining a team of the fellow young and talented colleagues.
- Analyze global soft commodity market challenges using statistical knowledge
- Transform analysed data into model based problems that can be tested with various statistical techniques in order to find viable, real world solutions
- Develop new statistical techniques to forecast data points, such as agricultural crop yields, commodity prices, commodity demand, and weather patterns
- Work with data management team and management levels to find business solutions for the company
- Master's Degree or Doctorate in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields from an international university
- Experience in advanced model building preferred.
- Basic understanding of programming (in any language) and strong background in statistics and mathematics is necessary
- Able to work well with others as well as to perform as an individual
- Proficient in English with an emphasis on listening and reading skills. Minimum TOEIC score of 600 preferred
- Energetic, innovative, focused, and possessing a strong ability to think abstractly
- Having Logical and analytical thinking is a must
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.