Assistant Quality Control Manager (Packaging)
Quality Control - Packaging - GMP - Halal - ISO - Food - FMCG - Medical Device - Based in Bangkok
A well-known FMCG company
- This is a hands-on role and you will spend the majority of your time on the floor.
- You will be involved in the full spectrum of QC function.
- Lead and supervise overall sanitation and hygiene procedures to ensure effective implementation of quality cleaning work on the production floor.
- Responsible for monitoring production and ensuring that the products are made in accordance with the client's specifications as well as adhering to company quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- To collect a sample of each batch of production, keep detailed and up-to-date QC records for every batch of production.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting on quality issues, recommend effective solutions and drive for corrective action.
- Involved in various process improvements projects and Quality System maintenance
- Inspect all in-coming raw materials to ensure that all quality requirements are in accordance with prescribed product specification and matching purchase order.
- Inspect all out-going products to ensure that both quantity and quality are meeting the client's order.
- Assist in maintain and update HACCP, GMP, SOP, and Halal.
- To assist QA Team Leader in carrying out internal inspection and audit as well as assist QA Team Leader during the external audit
- Conduct a basic training program for production staff.
- Any other function to be assigned from time to time
- at least 5 years in the QC field or related field.
- Possess knowledge of food safety and hygiene, food technology, quality production, TQM, Halal, GMP, HACCP, etc.\
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as a team player.
- Initiative and self-motivated, work well under pressure and deadline in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobsDB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.