If you wish to work for one of the most successful international company, using interesting technologies, supporting outstanding clients, and rewarding staff very well, please read on.
Argyll Scott is helping one of the most successful payment gateway client to looking for a Assistance Products Director to help them run business smoothly by delivering strategic direction and leadership for the credit implementation team. You will be responsible for ensuring advancement of clients' knowledge and satisfaction with company products (credit and debit card) and enable clients to maximize the associated benefits and business results.
You will get involved since design, develop, and manage products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with cross-functional peers on credit and debit card products implementation and delivery,
- Resolving issues expeditiously, identify root causes and implement process improvements,
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to improve productivity/reduce costs,
- Primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology,
- Manage and take responsibility for controlling and monitoring products/program implementation with proper tracking report and analysis,
- Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage and pricing structures,
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Finance, or other related fields,
- Over 7 years' experience in financial or payment,
- Over 2 years management experience,
- Experienced working on multiple projects,
- Experienced credit/debit card product issuing process and industry,
- Well understanding of products (card) operations,
- Well understanding of Asian regulatory and compliance,
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills,
- Excellence English communication skill,
The successful candidate will have very good career path as the company works with many Thai and International outstanding clients in the market, and you will direct report to the Managing Director!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.