Our client, who is pharmaceutical companies globally. Currently focus on researching and developing new medicines in various therapeutic areas. Now they're looking for an assistant product manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for overall marketing activities and work closely with product manager to ensure clear implementation of marketing strategies.
- To work closely with product manager, medical team, training team and sales team to overview marketing activities and support marketing program for the internal stakeholder.
- To develop and keep a strong relationship with external stakeholder, KOLs and HCP.
- To create the business plan and product management including product training.
- To identify and explore new opportunities in the market and able to analyze competitor strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmacy (MBA is preferable)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical MNC with minimum 2 years. (Ophtha product is preferable)
- Highly skilled at product management, presentation, communication and interpersonal.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful Pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in Pharmaceutical field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.