- Achieve annual sales, profitability and market share target for brands/product groups identified as key responsibility
- Proper management of A&P budget for brands/product group identified as key responsibility.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets of specific projects e.g. consumer promotion programs and distribution/display drive.
- Actively involves in cluster discussion for sharing on strategy formulation, product development and marketing/ trade best practices.
- Participate proactively in channel sales development and trade program support to achieve business goals.
- Provide up to date competitive analysis
- Assist in timely and effective launch of specific projects.
- Assist in conducting consumer research studies to support business developments.
- Degree graduate with a minimum of 3 years working experience in product marketing of beauty/fmcg industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with English, Cantonese speaking is a must.
- Strong market research background is preferred.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.