A globally known luxury beauty organisation is looking for a Merchandising Manager with a solid visual merchandising background to join their team based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible to design and coordinate visual merchandising according to brand guidelines across the region.
- Design & coordinate permanent and temporary visual merchandising in accordance with the brand guidelines and adaptation that fulfilling retailer requirements
- To understand the new direction of launches from HQ and cooperate with regions in executing the launch
- Create clear guidelines on the delegated brands for countries and contractors
- Manage bulk purchase, execution and follow up with regions
- Take charge of counters update with the latest launch visuals, visual merchandising, and collateral.
- Support specific/ad-hoc projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience in FMCG/TR/Luxury visual merchandising, experienced from the beauty industry is a plus
- Familiar with printing, lighting and fixture & props production
- Higher Diploma or above on visual communication or design related
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Organized, excellence analysis skills and time management
- Creative, innovative & cheerful
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.