Assistant Marketing Manager (OTC channel) - Pharmaceutical
Our client is leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Whom is seeking a Assistant Marketing Manager. This opportunity is for young marketing talents whom want to obtain a management experience in addition to enhancing their marketing skills. This role will require a marketing professional with well-rounded skill to manage one of the company's key product portfolio
· Work with Marketing Manager to formulate marketing strategies
· Provide support material and coordinate with Sales team to bring more revenue and gain more market share
· Plan promotional campaign to generate more awareness and attract more potential customers.
· Coach marketing team with comprehensive training, to create more talents for the company.
Qualification and Requirement:
· 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or relating field
· Degree's in Pharmacy is a strong plus
· Strong experience in marketing for OTC Channel
· Additional knowledge regarding supply chain
· Excellent interpersonal skill with sharp business attitude
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful medical device company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in medical device field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.