*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Assistant Marketing Manager - Electrical Engineering - UP TO 80,000 THB PER MONTH
This company is one of the leading companies in the world that offers a full suite of rail electronics solutions including command, control and communications, automatic fare collection and platform screen doors, and passenger information systems with customers that span Asia.
- Responsible for Marketing / Sales / Bidding activities throughout the sale cycle.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Managing and retaining relationship with new/existing customers.
- Business management includes creation of business/marketing plan, sales strategies and coordination with cluster countries including development of new business opportunities and customer relation management.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Work closely with other functions to ensure overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (Electrical preferable or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Excellent English both written and oral essential.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Passion to win, strong negotiation skills, strategic thinking, analytical skill and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Able to managing multiple prospects & tight schedule.
- Good appearance & excellent communication skill & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone, and IT fluency.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Hands-on, Professional, self-motivated.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.