Job Title: Assistant Manager - Supply Chain
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: 25,000 AED + Benefits
- Managing overall supply chain operations, including purchasing, shipping, distribution and storage of goods.
- Developing strategic plans to improve overall performance, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Identifying the opportunities to reduce the cost of working capitals.
- Placing KPIs for the supply chain processes to ensure the delivery of the right product at the right time in the right place with the right quantity and quality and at the lowest cost.
- Developing distribution routes and frequencies, to ensure the availability and delivery of the required items at the right time with minimum cost
- Overseeing the warehouse operation activities and verifying the safety measures,
- Maintaining productive relationships with the key local and international parties as principals, customers, customs authorities and logistics companies
- Negotiate freight forwarders contracts to insure the efficient service level and cost-effective for all import/export/storage activities
- Analyzing the ERP data and generate various types of Business intelligent reports
- Ensuring that all preset targets are achieved and deadlines are met
- resolving and preventing the operations problems thru root cause analysis
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for (5-8) years.
- F&B/Restaurant industry experience is preferable
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team management experience
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management or similar relevant field