If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Assistant Key Account Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working within the Luxury portfolio. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful, analytical and able to think outside of the box. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Drive & maximize sales across several assigned accounts, build & manage pro-active, successful customer relationships
- Define commercial strategy for each market in line with budget targets to reach requested sales and profitability levels
- Ensure local agents achieve sales targets and align on promotional investments
- Market Intelligence: gather market information that can be used to look for, and assess, new business opportunities (new brands listing, new retailers, distribution expansion) to enhance brand image and visibility
- Drive commercial negotiations with retailers to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop spaces & locations, prices, investments and promotions)
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with the local retailers
- Min. 3 to 5 years' KA experience in FMCG or cosmetics industry within Sales or Key Account Management
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications
- Language: Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- University Graduate business related
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.