Our client is world's leading importer and distributor of international spirit and premier wines. They are now looking an Assistant Key Account Manager (E-commerce) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing of E-commerce platform to enlarge the new business opportunities. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a strong knowledge in E-commerce account management preferably in key account management.
- Manage E-commerce online customers as well as modern trade retailer's online by implementing and developing effective customer business plans
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers
- Initiate E-commerce content and coordinate promotional campaign for achieving the sales target
- Manage assigned Modern accounts and developing customer's business plan and PRT strategic plan
- ·Provide a solution and achieve the sales target as planned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent
- Strong E-commerce with at least 2 years experience in E-commerce account management
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience of working in multinational company, FMCG or related fields
- Thai Nationality Only
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.