Our client, a large and well-established locally headquartered company, is currently seeking a capable and hands-on individual to join their Compensation and Benefits team, looking after systems maintenance and development, reporting and analysis, and other operational and administrative duties.
- Sitting at global level, to be the super user and provide support in HRIS enhancement, development, and maintenance. This includes overseeing systems set up, providing training to key users, generating reports, etc.
- Oversee the monthly payroll process, ensuring data accuracy. Manage payroll, tax, and provident fund reporting, work injury cases, etc.
- In charge of submitting relevant HR reports to management, both on monthly and on ad hoc basis.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and other HR teams to support annual manpower planning and staff cost budget planning.
- Work with the recruitment team to assist in vendor and agency selection during the year, to ensure the most ideal vendors are being used in the most cost-effective way.
- Handle external and internal payroll audits
- Manage or assist on any other assigned tasks or projects as required
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 5-8 years' relevant working experience from sizeable firms.
- Experience in PeopleSoft a MUST, experience in operating payroll highly advantageous.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio, Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Meticulous, mature, independent with strong sense of responsibility
- Effective communication skill and analytical mind
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.