Assistant HR Manager, Bangplee
Our client is a leading multi-national packaging company and has been growing rapidly in the Asia region. They are looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their HR team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Human Resources professional with a proactive and can-do attitude to work in a stable organization.
About the Job
· To oversee all rounded Human Resources functions including but not limited to manpower planning and control, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development, payroll and employee relations.
· The role focuses on Recruitment and Selection, yearly Compensation & Benefits and payroll matters.
· Maintain compensation and benefits data in the system (salary data changes, employee bonus data, off cycle salary increment etc.)
· Maintain employee service (e.g. leave of absence, grievances) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancellation administration.
· Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
· Processing Payroll.
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with minimum 5 years of HRM experience.
· High attention to detail and confidentiality.
· Good multi-tasking skills, independent, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm an initiative.
· Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English.
· Thai Nationals only.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 107 1919 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.