Our client is a leading multi-national FMCG company and has been growing rapidly in the Asia region. They are looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their busy HR team. Working from their corporate office in Petaling Jaya, this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated admin professional with a proactive and can do attitude to work in a fast pace environment.
About the job
- Processing Payroll
- Update employee movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, resignation) and personal data changes
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, compensation and benefits, employee services, competency & performance and payroll over email and phone,
- Maintain compensation and benefits data in the system ( salary data changes, employee bonus data, off cycle salary increment etc.)
- Maintain employee service (e.g. leave of absence, grievances) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancellation administration.
- Support workforce and talent deployment business decisions from a data admin and support perspective.
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
- Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/issues in timely manner regarding HR-related.
- Proven HR Operations and administration background
- Agility and ability to act with pace and a sense of urgency
- High attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and manage a varied workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Candidates with working experience in MNC is highly preferred
- Degree holder
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.