- Recruitment & Selection of all positions from Retail to Corporate office in Singapore
- Review and analyse compensation of all employees in Singapore employee team to ensure that they remain competitive in the market
- To ensure HR policies are in compliance with the Singapore Manpower legislation.
- Review and improve the current HR processes ie: Recruitment strategies, benefits scheme.
- Be responsible for attending to all employees' grievances, complaints and providing counselling and guidance to employees
- Drive Staff Performance Appraisal exercise (including yearly staff bonus and increment)
- Budgeting for manpower costs
- Responsible for Company's insurance matters
- All other matters pertaining to HR
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline with 5 - 7 years hands-on HR generalist experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws.
- Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, possess the ability to interface with people at all levels with tact and be open to criticism and suggestions
- Highly analytical, meticulous and a self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Possess a strong business and financial acumen
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.