- Develop digital platforms and digital innovations to enhance global shoppers experience;
- Identify O2O digital innovations within industry to pioneer new initiatives;
- Develop Social platforms and Influencers strategies;
- Evaluate current status of both owned and earned digital platforms and perform gap analysis to provide recommendations for future initiatives;
- Degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce Management;
- At least 3 years' experience in digital marketing; Understanding of China market/Chinese consumers is a plus;
- Strong business acumen, good communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.