In this role, you will be contributing to maintaining a good standard of the accounting and finance processes to achieve accurate financial reporting and control. The company is a well-known automotive MNC with 50+ years in the business.
- Prepare financial statements in compliance with Group Reporting Standards
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Develop reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Conduct accounts reconciliation and actively take part in monthly and annual closing
- Be a key person in supporting every aspect of accounting management, supervising team of junior accountants
- Review the company's accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Evaluate internal control environment and take initiative in process improvement
- Take charge of ad-hoc assignments
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related fields
- Big4 Auditors, CPA is preferred but not a strict requirement
- Strong understanding of IFRS and GAAP, knowledgeable in accounting flow and financial reporting
- Independent, organized and accurate analytical thinker who comes up with initiatives and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and other data management tools, prior SAP experience is a big plus
- Good command of English, verbal and written and a native Thai speaker
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Rapipong (Bank) for more details at 02-107-2875 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.