A global consumer luxury business with both retail and digital operations are hiring a Regional Compensation and Benefits, Manager. Supporting the Senior C&B Manager, you will in-charge of any related C&B activities and projects within SEA market.
- Review compensations of various stakeholders, including:salary proposals for new hires,review sales incentives & commission scheme.
- Drive annual C&B activities, ie. annual Market Surveys and annual salary reviews
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Review and support benefits activities,ie. renewal of the Insurance and Benefit plans, annual benefits survey.
- Support any inbound and outbound mobility activities across SEA.
- Use internal and external HR data and business data to derive HR insights with actionable business impact
- Work with HR Systems and Processes team to identify key HR metrics
- 5-7 years of HR experience, specializing in C&B.
- regional experience ideally from retail/ FMCG/ Technology industries.
- analytical and data oriented.
- Growth mindset with capacity to unlearn and relearn
- attention to detail and pride in data accuracy.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.