Assistant Administration Manager (Bangplee Industrial Estate), FMCG.
- Ensure that the organization's administrative needs are met efficiently and that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office service, business travel requirement and visitor visits
- Monitor and evaluate the service by 3rd party to ensure the service is well organized.
- Perform policies and process execution within the assigned area of responsibilities and fully comply with internal/external audit as well as BDF Group's governance.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers (for example: cleaning or maintenance contractors or vendor).
- Ensure proper planning, forecasting and monitoring of expenditures against budget, looking for the best relation cost/benefit.
- Support HR team in delivering the agreed specific projects (for example: coordinate with union team, Employee Relations activity, others company's activity).
- The incumbent leads, direct, evaluate, encourages, motivates and develop a team of para-professional staff to ensure that administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards and within established budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5-7 years of experiences in functions of factory administration procedures and employee relation activity.
- Energetic and self-motivated, results oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
Individuals with experience operating within the manufacturing industries will be highly desirable.
- Competitive salary + bonus + allowances.
- In addition to an international working environment, the company provides excellent benefits.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.