Assistant Accounting Manager
Our client is a world leading international company and expert in food industry. Having strong connecting and multiple offices worldwide.
They are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager who have solid track record in accounting and heavily hands on to get the job done. They need someone who is very dynamics and can fit well with international culture while drive the company and growing with company for long-term.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Plans, organizes and coordinates the work in the General Accounting.
* Understands details of accounting standards, the Company's policies and procedures.
* Maintain and update master record of Account Payable, record prepaid expenses and accrued expenses.
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
* To process settlement for AP-Overseas by prepared document to Bank to transfer money timely and accurately.
* Prepare book closing, financial statement, balance sheet and income statement are recorded accurately.
* Manages and organizes the correctness of the Monthly Corporate Tax (VAT and withholding tax), yearly Properties Tax and Land Tax; and ensures that all are correctly and timely performed per the regulations and requirements.
* Responds to inquiries from management and others regarding financial results and special report- requests.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* At least 10 years handling company's Books of Accounts, including preparation of statistical and financial reports for management information
* Fluent in English is a plus
* Knowledge in Dynamic AX is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.