Our client is an international Asset Management company highly focused in developing the HK market and has had great successes so far. To continue the business growth, they are looking for a Qualified Accountant with prior exposure within Financial Services to join their team. This firm is one of the top tier and can provide excellent training and exposure.
- To perform functions of management accounting and planning/ forecasting
- To perform analysis of the causes of profits/ losses
- To product forecast results for proactive management decision
- To prepare and coordinate annual budgeting
- To participate in revenue and fee rates review
- To assist in establishing system controls for new financial systems, as well as developing procedures to improve existing systems
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or any relevant discipline
- Qualified Accountant
- 4-5 years of experience in financial or management reporting or external audit, preferably gained from asset management, but will consider candidates coming from Big-4 with a focus on external audit for Asset Management clients
- Familiar with spreadsheet and database management
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work well within a team, with good communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gaby De Guzman at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5182 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.