Our client is one of the top leading technology company focus on providing a digital content. They are looking for Assistant Accounting Manager to fully engaged with Accounting process and passionate with their business.
- Manage daily operations of accounting transaction and process
- Prepare and review accounting documents
- Prepare account and intercompany reconciliation to make sure all the outstanding balances are accurate and follow up timely
- Perform tasks relevant to company taxation (e.g. VAT, WHT, and CIT, etc.)
- Analyze and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Prepare financial reporting package to submit regional finance team
- Manage account closing
- A Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Fast learning, ambitious, responsible, positive attitude, team player, influential and self-enthusiasm
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong skills in MS Office
- Knowledge in ERP system - Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai National only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.