Argyll Scott Thailand (executive recruitment) is recruiting on behalf of an Automotive and Manufacturing firm. Our respected client is seeking a professional with minimum 5 years of accounting experience in Automotive Industry with manufacturing or trading. We have many opportunities for this role which based in Ayutthaya/ Bangplee/ Bangna.
- General Accounting - Ensure timely monthly close and reporting
- Manages the accounting team to support daily accounting activities and closing
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end and financial year closing activities as well as submission of financial management and statutory reports
- In conjunction with company's auditors ensuring lawful application of local tax laws and regulations relevant to company's business
- Coordinating manufacturing and commercial side of Accounting Department
- Regulate accounting document flow and controlling Invoices/Costs of goods received and proper implementation in the system
- In parallel with cost control, ensure appropriate allocation of costs
- Responsible Profit & Loss Statement, Budgeting and other management reports
- Perform variance analysis of revenue and expenditure between actual and budget
- Responsible for annual statutory/audits, tax compliance and other regulatory matters
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and accounting standards, statutory authority and audit requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- At least 5 years experiences in Automotive or Manufacturing (Electronics/ Packaging/ Automation/ Chemicals)
- Have negotiation skill, Team Leader.
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in English across different levels in organization
- Strong planning & organizational skills, with ability to work under tight deadlines independently
- Highly analytical thought process in order to adapt to an evolving business
- Working knowledge of order to cash and procure to pay processes preferred
- Has knowledge of SAP is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your CV to Pagamass Bowornchoke (Aim) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.