Our client is one of the FMCG global company which provides a personal care product. Currently, they are looking for an Assistance Reporting Manager.
· Co-operates with dedicated country or regional Treasury, Pension, Tax and Legal departments for the implementation of initiatives and changes in their respective fields. This may include Finance business partners and Statutory Reporting teams in the countries.
· Provide subject matter expertise for specific sub-process within the harmonized operating model and support further harmonization of these processes with the countries and the service provider.
· Implements and ensures standardization and best practice to maximize efficiency and load balance.
· Ensures accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards.
· Identifies key issues and delivers efficient responses through implementation of the right procedures. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
· Acts as internal consultant to satisfy stakeholder expectations. Knowledge of a second jurisdiction is beneficial. Maintain formal relationship with shared services provider, Business units and Corporate Tax.
· Worked at Big 4 and CPA is a plus
· Strong and dynamic
· Bachelor or master's in business administration (Accounting, BBA)
· Good in English both verbal and written
Near Param 9 station
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.