Our client is one of the FMCG global company which provides a personal care product. Currently, they are looking for an Assistance Accounting Manager.
A career path in this company provides a broad and deep skill set. You will be rotated through many departments including to Sales Finance, Manufacturing Finance, Global Business Unit Finance, Accounting, Internal Controls, Taxation, Treasury, Mergers & Acquisitions and so on. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of company business operations. Besides, Company's providing global career path opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
* Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis. Marketing spending analysis for P&G Business units.
* Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
* Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and lead financial and strategic planning for the company across all our business operations.
* Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
* Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver Internal External Financial Information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance.
* Conduct competitive analysis to enable an objective and thorough investment decision.
* Have strong academic credentials including a Master's Degree.
* 2-3 years' experience in Corporate Finance or Consulting strongly preferred
* Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
* Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curriculum or in the course of work
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.