Asia Operational supply Excellence
Operation Excellence - Supply Excellence, Strategic Planning - Regional Role
An Multinational Food Manufacturer
- Expand and further develop the Operational Excellence (OPEX) program in line to optimize internal and external processes that support rapid growth and sustainable improvement. Represent Product Supply as a Process Improvement subject matter expert across various platforms.
- Establish value-adding metrics to track, record and improve performance across the different functions of Product Supply. Incorporate visual management tools to support collaboration and communication.
- Identify areas of improvement in the Product Supply organization and drive meaningful, measurable and sustainable change through OPEX tools including lean principles, systematic process mapping, Kaizen, and other appropriate methodologies.
- Execute strategic projects through direct project leadership or the coaching of project leaders designed to reduce cost, improve quality, reduce time to market and/or eliminate waste.
- Oversee the project portfolio for all of Product Supply and any projects that interface with Product Supply or Technical Operations. Drive prioritization of projects and ensure that projects are executed on time and demonstrate a return on invested capital and resource.
- Develop a set of project tools fitting for the business purpose, roll them out to the larger team and educate staff on the appropriate use of each tool.
- Drive the implementation of the Product Supply Strategy map from the core focus areas through functional objectives, initiatives and respective KPIs.
- Act as a subject matter expert in operational finance to support matters related to financial analysis and business analytics, including managing supply contracts and vendor relationships
- Support the annual budget process and develop processes that ensure financial controls in the Product Supply organization.
- Cultivate and grow the Center of Excellence concept and deploy it when needed to ensure successful outcomes across different functions that share a common need
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment with a quality mindset that fosters learning, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork, inclusion & diversity.
- 15+ years in OPEX, supply chain, manufacturing and/or quality roles and at least 5 years at the director level or higher in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidates with experience in different functional areas (manufacturing, supply chain, quality, development) are preferred.\Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline is required, with a preference for an MBA or equivalent experience.
- Lean Six Sigma training & project management skills are required. Strong preference for candidates with Black Belt level Lean/Six Sigma training.
- 3+ years of direct supervision of manager and/or director level positions or higher
- Experience managing a portfolio of project that have delivered direct and measurable benefits to an organization.
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen. Prefer candidates with direct P&L experience.
- Must be able to apply conceptual thinking, analytical thinking & problem-solving approaches to complex business challenges and decision-making processes.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation, and work well with diverse teams and stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Domestic and international travel required
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.