- Golden opportunity to work for world's largest food and beverage company.
- Great opportunity to take care of top leading products of the market.
About Our Client
Our client is one world's largest food and beverage company, which has very high brand's reputation. The brand has been well distributed with more than 120 brands worldwide. With the sales rapidly, they are now seeking for "Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)" in many areas based in (i) Northern (ii) Southern (iii) Central and (iv) Northeast to be a part of their team
They provide a good package with exciting roles. If you wish to work for successful cooperation, this is an ideal job for you.
- Align sales plan, strategy and policy, which related to pricing, credits terms to drive both margin and market share
- Woking close with General Trade Manger, Sales Development Manager and Market Development Manger to develop the strategy
- Providing report/data analysis to develop efficient sales growth to develop the opportunities as per market
- Be a key person who built and maintain relationship with potential distributors
- Support and responsibility for existing key account to achieve their target, which add value to our businesses.
- Ability to develop area objective to strategy, which can support supervisor and potential distributor
- Be a player who motivate all direct reporters to achieve their KPI
- Use the data and feedback from local team to develop sales strategy to maximize the growth potential
- Attend the meeting with distributor at least once a month in order to review the achievement
- Bachelor's in any fields
- Proven track record in managing Distribution Centre & Credit / Cash Van Sales Team
- Experience in FMCG business especially in F&B industry.
- Advance strategic and Analytical skills with strong knowledge of Excel, Ms-Office, Nielsen and Dunnhunby.
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Self-driven, be able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.