A beauty/skincare client is looking for an experienced South East Asia Area Sales/Business Development Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Regional President, you will develop and implement cross-countries sales strategies, alongside drive valuable and trusted long-term strategic relationships in each country's partners and counters.
- Lead the team to forecast sales and achieve business KPIs together with the partners including but not limited to sell-in, sell-out, sell-through, margins and inventory turn
- Drive account performance review project to identify opportunities to strengthen partners' sales capability and/or identify new partners/counters
- Foster long-term strategic account relationship by delivering consistent brand values, innovating resources to support the partners, and demonstrating authenticity at every touch point with the partners
- 7+ years of experience in the area sale or business development or key accounts management experience
- Track record success in the beauty/skincare categories in South East Asia region
- Independent and innovative profile with existing relationship with retailers/key accounts/partners
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421