This is a fully-integrated, multi-discipline property development company who have built many of most notable landmark building and complexes within the region. An opportunity arises with their project team as they are looking for a high calibre Senior Project Manager to manage their sizeable retail portfolio.
* Overseeing the assigned project from concept design to project completion stage
* Work closely with the team on project planning, schedule, budgeting, project implementation and control
* Coordinate with local design institutes and contractors for the execution of the project within the approved project time frame
* Ensure timely high quality delivery of development
* Liaise with Government officials on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections
* Degree holder in Architecture or related disciplines
* Professional qualifications such as Registered Architect is highly preferred
* Minimum of 12 years' experience in sizeable property development and project management gained in developers
* Well-versed with PRC statutory standards and regulations
* Natural leader with strong communications and problem solving capabilities
If you are a self motivated project management professional with a passion for architectural design, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Clara Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5192 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.