Our client is one of the world's leading solution providers for the food and beverage industry in the carton packaging. This role you will be handling work in AR and credit management for regional sectors.
- Ensure that the regional sector follow customer credit Management policy
- Responsible for any tasks in related to AR management
- Assist in preparing allowance for some accounts with enough details
- Prepare budget / forecast Account receivables/DSO with reliable assumptions
- Ensuse staff advance/reimbursement in Thailand is adhere to company policy
- Male / Female, up to 35 years old
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in AR Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of experiences of customer credit management
- Good command of English
- Good computer skill, MS. Excel, SAP
- Experience working with global organization and handle AR / Credit management across countries
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.