- Support local office in business planning and forecasting from the actuarial perspective including advising on loss ratios.
- Work closely with the pricing team in developing key pricing tools and framework.
- Preform reviews periodically on key portfolios from the pricing perspective.
- Responsible for submission of statutory returns and reports.
- Conduct insurance liability valuation estimates.
- Liaise with MAS on reporting standards and all other actuarial matters.
- Build and construct pricing models.
- Spearhead projects related to reserving and/or pricing processes.
- Qualified Actuary with at least 8 years of reserving and/or pricing experience in the GI space.
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105