My client is a retail and manufacturing giant who are looking for an APAC LP Manager to join their team to help them create, build, implement and train people in LP strategies in regional sites.
You will build the LP Training programs and conduct investigations for theft, fraud and security.
You will lead the LP function in APAC across multiple brands.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of the Retail LP Strategy for the regional affiliates
- Identify, evaluate and introduce LP Reporting solution for APAC
- Partner with the APAC Ops Team and Finance Control to develop and implement LP Training Programs and KPI measures in APAC Region
- Partner with the Regional Retail Operations Team and Regional Internal Audit Team to revamp and advocate the LP, governance and compliance programs in the APAC Region
- Conduct internal & external investigations involving theft, fraud inventory variances and issues involving the safety and security of employees and customers and breach of company policies and procedures
- Proactively monitor controls to identify theft
- Identify and monitor value added activities from the role of each brand's P&L
- Partner with APAC Indirect Procurement Team to identify, develop and build the Security and LP supplier network and assist in the RFP processes for the APAC Region. Offer recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as burglary, work-place violence in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Maintain a strong relationship with law enforcement agencies
- Establish a professional security network
- Provide assistance aon any incidents or crisis to ensure the safety and protection
- Establish proper security controls for all company assets
Jobs requirements and qualifications
- Investigations or Law enforcement investigation experience preferable
- Deploying and managing LP and Exceptional Based Reporting solutions is a must as is developing and conducting LP training programs
- Proficiency in analyzing loss and risk factors
- Advanced level of admin and technical knowledge of LP systems and shrinkage controls
- Ability to develop and facilitate LP awareness, shrink and fraud related training to retail stores and field employees
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Basic knowledge of computer applications i.e. Power point, Word and Excel
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel away from home office up to several days at a time (~30% travel for 2 or 3 days in a row)
- Strong law enforcement contacts in APAC required
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.