A multinational consumer company with an instantly recognisable brand is currently looking for an in-house analytic manager for its regional office in Hong-Kong.
Purpose of the role is to bring support to the Head of Data Analytics and manage a large Data analytics team to leverage internal and external data to the real-world business situations. Dealing with internal functions and external parties to explore business opportunities for the company and support business decision making across Asia.
You will work together with a variety of business teams of the Asia region. You will kick start and lead projects in teams to help the business units reach their goals.
Multi projects, you will be responsible to advise managers from other business lines corporate marketing, IT and brand function team members.
- Manage a Data analytics team
- Work closely with different business functions to understand the business initiatives and decide the analytics approach to answer business question and support business decision making
- Provide technical guidance to the juniors: peer reviews, training and coaching
- Determine the need utilise current agencies, and when to engage with new agencies when required for specific projects. And manage the delivery
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and adaptation of the analytics, CRM and consumer strategy at the affiliate and regional level
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Marketing
- 4 -7 years of overall experience as lead analytic or manager
- Fluent in English. Any other Asian language is a plus (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese)
- Ability to leverage data analytics and visualisation tools: Tableau, Qlikview or any modern dashboard
- Production of multivariate statistics using statistical packages such as SAS, SPSS or R would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and basic pre-sales and negotiation skills
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.