Our client is one of the biggest Private Bank and now they are expending their compliance team.
- Handle transaction monitoring and investigate suspicious transactions
- Prepare suspicious transaction reports for submission to the JFIU
- Assist in customer due diligence assessment / reassessment according to the AML policies and guidelines
- Review AML name hits results and ascertain whether the name hit is a true or false hit according to externally available information/KYC record of the bank
- Study and raise AML IT requests, and manage progress
- Review and update the rules as well as internal lists in the name screening system
- Prepare regular statistic for management reporting
- Degree holder or equivalent
- At least 7 years AML experience in financial institutions and/or regulatory bodies
- Possession of good knowledge on banking operations, products and services will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.