Currently recruiting for a Crowdfunding business with exceptional leaders in the management committee.
The company have funded successful projects in the past and ongoingly supporting development of government backed projects in APAC.
Licensed with MAS as a CMS licensee, the company is currently seeking for a forward thinking, investment enthusiast to join them as the Head of Compliance
Description of the role:
- Be the go-to-person for compliance related queries on all entities, evaluate regulatory implications of business decisions
- Be knowledgeable of issuer regulations across APAC, maintain awareness of ICO and STO trends and associated risks
- Liaise with various regulatory bodies in APAC, to review upcoming regulations and perform gap analysis against current policies and frameworks
- Formulate policies and maintain internal compliance control on operations to ensure proper transaction records of investors' monies
- Conduct due diligence on potential investors for AML/CFT risks
- Review marketing material to ensure retail investors are aware of the transaction nature and mitigate risk of mis-selling
- Also assist on evaluation of business risk associated with funded businesses
- Responsible for other general compliance issues i.e. tax compliance, data protection, conflict of interest, anti-bribery & corruption as well as outsourcing
- Extensive years of working experience in consulting firms or reputable financial institutions as a Compliance professional
- Good understanding of both regulatory and AML risks associated with venture capitals/crowdfunding businesses as well as CMS requirements
- Strong understanding of the current regulatory landscape, able to anticipate changes and implications of regulations on the business to provide timely advice
- Self-starter, with innovative qualities, able to drive projects and adapt to a dynamic working pace
- Excellent communicator; confident to hold conversations on complex topics with internal and external stakeholders through sound reasoning and judgement
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.