- MYR 12,000 - 18,000
- Senior Manager (AGency Training) level
- Kuala Lumpur based - leading Insurance company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Would you like to work with a leading global insurance company? Crave for a career with more of a technology-driven mindset and a vision to change the way the world feels about insurance. Our client is a fast-paced and growing company with a vision to become the top Pan-insurer around.
The vision is to supplement our modern day digital world by creating a fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by technology.
Amongst our clients established markets are Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand. With our vast variety of strong shareholders, tied agents and staff across the ASEAN region and a multi-million headcount of customers, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed out on!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out Agency Training Manager to join the dynamic fast-growing team; supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced. A great fit ideally would be:
- Bachelor Degree in business or training related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' solid training experience in insurance or banking industries, with 3 years of managerial experience.
- Strong financial knowledge is required. Professional qualification would be an advantage (e.g. CFP)
- Good stakeholder management with exposure to multiple distributions
- Knowledge of agency management, sales, marketing, product pricing, underwriting, claims and finance with a primary focus on agency management
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including presentation, influence, persuasion.
- Strong relationship management skills including working well with peers and senior management, customers and vendors and demonstrated capabilities in dealing with different people with different culture backgrounds
- Excellent conceptual skills and customer focus
- Support the Head of Distribution Academy and help to drive sales and distribution through the digital platform and agency force through design, coordination and delivery of consistent and high quality training.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop agency training standards & guidelines for country Agency sales executives, agency managers, agents.
- Conceptualize and review training content, including Elite Agency and Digital training, develop signature modules and ensure effective delivery to strengthen agency partners performance and country training teams to support company's strategic imperatives and priorities with regard to distribution channels.
- Work with Business Teams to understand training requirements and prepare content
- Research and analyse new trends and evolutions within the insurance landscape, maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape and coordinate resources to make necessary changes to design.
- Develop a core intelligence & insights capability to further understand the changes in customer and agency's preference and support ongoing refinement to training programs.
- Develop digital training & digital adoption modules jointly with LMS (learning management system) and Elite Agency training programme along with signature modules
- Review and enhance training design and delivery based on reported metrics of training effectiveness to ensure relevancy and quality assurance
- Partner with specialist vendors and content management services and training teams to undertake effective design and delivery against agreed targets and timelines
- Coordinate with partnership teams to grow and strengthen Partnership related digitization and Elite Agency training. Drive digitization training for seamless agency and customer on boarding & maximization of efficiencies-
- Review training schedules to identify regular and ad-hoc training needs of the distribution with the objective of improving their quality and productivity
- Assist distribution teams to review and prepare training materials to address the training needs of agency force
- Prepare training reports and analysis for management review
- Ensure that agent follow moral and ethical standards when dealing with clients
- Ensure training plan execution and stakeholder coordination across company
- Train, develop and strengthen distribution teams
- Ensure wider participation in programs
- Ensure that the distribution teams get updated and continuous information on company products
- Seek regular feedback from distribution teams, customers and related functional representatives
Company Level Measurable and Growth
- Value of New Business
- Protection VNB
- Embedded Value
- Value of New Business
- Protection VNB
- NB Strain as % of VNB
Distribution Productivity and Efficiency Drivers
- # of Elite Agent (based on 50% MDRT)
- 2 Digital Initiatives
- # of active agents
- VNB / Active agents
- Quality of Business - Persistency Ratio
Training Metrics - agency
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Awareness level of agents on competition
- Efficiency and adoption of digital platform
- Elite agency metrics
- Training hours
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success through their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside travel allowances and their unique company culture. If you feel that this speaks to you, drop in your CV @firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.