Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new position has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a After Sales and Quality Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Quality and Aftersales activities: Respond to your omnichannel network, following the cases and be the ambassador of Brand's Quality and Services in Asia Pacific.
- Plan and implement Quality and Aftersales KPI, Client survey (Leadtime, Customer satisfaction) and relative improvement action plan.
- Develop and monitor quality and aftersales processes, tool, training programs for retail.
- Oversee Spare Part / Repair management.
- Coordinates implementation of new effective services for clients.
- Degree holder in Fashion Merchandising/ Business or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 years' fashion aftersales/quality/production/development/merchandising experience.
- Fluent in English & Korean and Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Ability to work in an international environment on transversal projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, ability to work across functional areas.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.