Our client is a leading digital service and mobile network provider in Thailand. With its commitment toward their convenient service and reliable network, they are looking for new experienced professionals to join their team.
- Drive insights generation based on analyses of large amounts of data (Big Data)
- Support project teams by recommending analytics-based solutions
- Design and implement machine learning models, including:
- : Collecting, processing and analyzing large sets of data
- : Extracting and linking data available in different systems
- : Framing business problems / objectives into mathematical / machine learning
- : Developing and supervising solutions to implement machine learning model in
- Client's environment
- : Design dashboards for regular monitoring of machine learning model performance
- Master's Degree in computer sciences and machine learning, quantitative methods or any similar field requiring data analysis, statistics, algorithms design
- Minimum 1 - 2 year of professional experience in solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Experience and programing skills in R programming language or SAS (Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner)
- Person with excellent command of econometrics & machine learning methods, including: neural networks, gradient boosting, nonlinear models, support vector machines, deep learning etc.
- Strong, business oriented communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team setting
- Knowledge of MapReduce/Hadoop ecosystem, Apache SPARK skills
- Python programming skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.