Our client is a leading digital service and mobile network provider in Thailand. With its commitment toward their convenient service and reliable network, they are looking for new experienced professionals to join their team.
· Drive insights generation based on analyses of large amounts of data (Big Data)
· Support project teams by recommending analytics-based solutions
· Design and implement machine learning models, including:
Collecting, processing and analyzing large sets of data
1. Extracting and linking data available in different systems
2. Framing business problems / objectives into mathematical / machine learning models
3. Developing and supervising solutions to implement machine learning model in Client's environment
4. Design dashboards for regular monitoring of machine learning model performance
· Master's Degree in computer sciences and machine learning, quantitative methods or any similar field requiring data analysis, statistics, algorithms design
· Minimum 1 - 2 year of professional experience in solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
· Experience and programing skills in R programming language or SAS (Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner)
· Person with excellent command of econometrics & machine learning methods, including: neural networks, gradient boosting, nonlinear models, support vector machines, deep learning etc.
· Strong, business oriented communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team setting
· Knowledge of MapReduce/Hadoop ecosystem, Apache SPARK skills
· Python programming skills
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in Thailand's number 1 Telecommunication Company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.