Would you like the chance to work as an accounts payable for a world leading leisure & hospitality company? If so, this temporary assignment could give you the exposure needed to broaden your accounting skills.
The suitable candidate for this role is someone enthusiastic and proactive, with relevant sales ledger/accounts payable experience (ideally processing high volume invoices).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of Accounts Payable invoices
- Preparation and payment of supplier invoices, employee expenses
- Preparation of daily & monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of monthly general ledger bank timing account
- Preparation of monthly supplier reconciliations for nominated suppliers
- Review Aged Payables report
- SOX/audit compliance. To include maintaining the relevant, auditable records for all of the above tasks
The office is based in central london and the pay is dependent on experience.