Accounts Payable (Yardi Experience Required)
Are you a finance professional 2+ years hands on AP experience? If so, this temporary assignement could ideal to gain exposure in the field of Real Estate.
You will be joining a finance team assisting the Fund Accountant to undertake high volume invoice processing during their busy period. Your role within this team will be to support the function with accounts payable and bank reconciliations.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and verifying supplier details
- Managing supplier invoices on Yardi and allocating against payments
- Responsible for supplier and employee expense payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier and bank accounts
- Providing cash flow forecasts for weekly payment runs
- Production of accounts payable reporting
- Managing company procurement and supplier contracts
- Assisting on month-end process
- Maintain good supplier relations including responding to supplier queries
- Key point of contact to the wider business on all supplier related queries
- Support on finance team administrative tasks
- Adhoc tasks as required, there is always a lot going on in this fast-growing company, so plenty of opportunity to gain exposure to different areas of accounting/finance!
This position is initially a 4 - 6 week temporary assignment, but there may be opportunity for extension. The role will start next week.