Our Client is well known retail company. With aggressive growth and already established brands underneath them, this holding company has been very successful for years.
- Responsible for all financial accounting and tax matters
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Prepare full set of monthly financial statements of the companies in the head Office including reconciliations to management reports and consolidation of financial statements
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors to complete the year end audits
- Assist with the preparation of the tax computation and company tax lodgement
- Ensure internal controls are in place and reviewed regularly and all statutory documentation and corporate secretarial records are complete
- Assist in corporate reorganisation transactions as and when transactions arise
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CFO, Auditor, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Experience in Big 4 audit firms with exposure in audit and tax planning
- Experience in financial accounting, management accounting and compliance
- Prior work experience in fund accounting and trust accounting would be an advantage
- Good command of English (written and oral)
- Ability to network and communicate with people at various levels
- Detailed and analytical minded, but yet able to keep the "big picture" perspective
- Good at problem solving and continuous process improvements
- Adaptable, has commitment, drive, energy, and self-starter with initiative
- Conscious in meeting deadlines and results oriented
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.