Job title: Accounting Manager
- Coach and mentoring the finance/accounting team;
- Manage individual income tax compliance, tax counseling, tax projections, tax notices and other financial related support for the partners of the firm.
- Oversee state sales and use tax preparations, as well as multi-jurisdiction business license compliance.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the Hiring Manager.
- Oversee, prepare and deliver corporate income tax returns and manage retention of necessary documentation for audit.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Maintain timely month, quarter and year-end close out processes to support the foreign parent company's closing schedule.
- Prepare internal P&L's for various business managers, including business performance data.
- Partners with finance leadership to identify and implement process improvements for tax and other processes (as assigned).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance 8 - 10 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and weekends during peak tax periods.
- good command of English for both written and spoken.
- Experience in SAP system a must.
- 4+ years of leadership experience.
- Cost accounting knowledge and experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Accounting for manufacturing company a must.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style, a commitment to service and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and planning skills with excellent attention to detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.