A leading high-growth Manufacturing company is hiring to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Head of Controlling. You will interacts regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the APAC region.
- Analyze and provide in-depth insights; includes reviewing of B/S accounts, investment plans
- Consolidate and analyze monthly actual performances
- Collaborate with business partners with regards to budget consolidation, analysis
- Oversee the full Controlling functions for the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare quarterly presentations
- Lead, drive and implement projects, drive standardization across APAC region
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 5-10 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.