- Managing all day to day accounting functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Partner Remittances and Payments, Capital Assets, Reconciliations, and the General Ledger.
- Managing the internal month-end financial statement close process which includes all control procedures and G/L account reconciliations.
- Leading the process to improve the month end close creating efficiencies and reducing the timelines.
- Review partner contracts, ensuring accounting is in accordance with key terms and raising and resolving issues with other areas of the organization.
- Reviewing changes in the balance sheet and income statement and conducting analysis of these changes on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with external year end audit and quarterly reviews.
- Assisting the Department Manager in strengthening accounting guidelines and policies and streamlining the internal control environment.
- Establishing close working relationship with Planning Team, which includes providing variance explanations for actual vs. latest estimates and assistance as required during planning cycles
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.