My Client is looking for someone who have an Accounting background as management level at least 4-5 years of experience and be able to perform whole loop of Accounting process.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- account statement reconciliations, Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce. financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Working experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Operation Manager at least 4-5 years
- Experienced in IPO - listed company (will be a benefits plus)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.