A leading company operated in real estate investment in Thailand is looking for Accounting and Finance Manager to be responsible for monitoring finance and accounting functions and recommend alternative investment plan to yield best result.
- Responsible for monitoring finance and accounting functions and prepare financial statement in accurate manner
- Conduct disclosure of documents in compliance with SET and SEC
- Assist in arranging meeting for Board of Directors and Annual General Stakeholder Meeting
- Ensure Annual budget and forecast as well as control the budget
- Manage cash flow and recommend investment plan to achieve highest return of cash liquidity
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related fields
- At least 3 years' accounting experience including some supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of experience in real estate industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
- Experience in audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.