Our client is one of the top tier start up Fintech companies with the vision of seeing everyone being able to access to financial services through mobile phone anywhere and anytime. They are looking for an Accountant who is dynamic, passionate and energetic to be responsible for company operations in accounting, revenues and expenditures
- Generate and present monthly revenue, expenditure and reconciliation summary to management
- Maintain and ensure the accounting system is updated on daily basis
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation.
- Present Banks reconciliation and other accounts summary to management
- Enhance financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Work with the data and virtual currencies teams to ensure that proper accounting, reconciliation and revenue recognition policies are in place and being followed by all parties
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure accounting, reconciliation and revenue policies are followed by all stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Accounting
- Big 4 experience and CPA certification is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services, auditing, accounting or fintech related field
- Familiar with financial institutions or digital currencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in computerize accounting skills - Microsoft Excel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.