Our client a leading ICT company in Thailand who is looking for an experienced account manager targeting Ministry of Education.
With this opportunity, you will be a part of a global organization; therefore, experience in working in the international environment will be a plus.
- Prepare and present proposal documentation according to customer requirement
- Build customer satisfaction and develop customer relationship
- Monitor and improve transaction quality and Identify problem and risk existing in any LTC stages.
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Information / Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous Sales Management experience in enterprise market.
- Have a strong customer relationship and project experiences with Ministry of Education (MOEdu)
- Familiar with international trading, international law, business management principles, credit collection finance management, bidding procedure, etc.
- Ambitious, resourceful, energetic personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually and in team.
- English proficiency
What we offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in sales in a stable international organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.